Purchase your eGift Card Today!
About Our Wax
Tips Before Waxing
- Let hair grow at least 1/4 of an inch, about the length of a grain of rice. The esthetician may suggest to come back a week or two after your initial waxing treatment as hair grows in different stages. Please understand that if hair is left behind it is because the hair is at a different stage.
- We advise clients who use dermatological prescriptions such as Retin-A, Renova, Differin or Accutane not to get waxing treatments as the skin becomes weakened and cause skin to tear when waxed. Please advise your physician.
- Women who are pregnant or are about to begin their menstrual cycle must be aware that waxing treatments will feel more painful because blood flow increases and hormones make hair coarser increasing the chances of hair breaking off.
- Moles, skin tags and bruises will be avoided.
- Wait at least 24 hours after a tanning booth service.
- Wait at least 24 to 48 hours after shaving to get a waxing treatment.
- Wait at least 1 week after a chemical peel or microdermabrasion treatment.
- Optional: You can take two Advils approximately 30 minutes before your waxing treatment to minimize pain.
- Having a exfoliation regimen will benefit your waxing services as well prevent unwanted ingrown hairs. We suggest to exfoliate before your waxing service(s).
Tips After Waxing
- Take a cool shower 6 to 8 hours after your waxing treatment.
- Avoid applying any products on the skin for 6 to 24 hours depending on type of waxing treatment.
- No activities that will cause you to perspire like going to the gym or sexual activity for 24 hours.
- No applications of deodorant after an underarm waxing treatment for 24 hours.
- No hot tubs, hot showers/baths, or saunas for 24-48 hours.
- No Heated or chlorinated pools for 24-48 hours.
- No Swimming in salt water for 24-48 hours.
- Apply Sunscreen and avoid sun exposure for 48 hours.
- Varicose veins
- Poor circulation
- Sunburned, irritated or broken skin
- Laser skin resurfacing within the past year
- Physician administered peels within the past two years.
- Clients who previously used Accutane must have been discontinued for at least a year before getting waxing treatments.
- Upper lip – $12
- Lower lip – $12
- Chin – $12
- Nose – $14
- Neck – $14
- Ears – 14
- Cheeks – $14
- Sideburns – $14
- Lower back – $20
- Mid back – $25
- Upper back – $25
- Full back – $60
- Underarms – $20
- Eyebrows – $20
- Stomach – $35
- Stomach Strip (below the navel) – $20
- Shoulders – $25
- Chest – $35
- Chest Strip – $25
- Upper arms – $35
- Lower arms – $35
- Full arms (includes hands) – $45
- Bikini line (Women only) – $40
- Semi Brazilian (Butt strip not included, Women only) – $45
- Brazilian (includes butt strip, Women Only) – $60
- Upper leg – $45
- Lower leg – $40
- Full leg (includes feet) – $71
- Full Face (includes hairline, eyebrows, nose, cheeks, upper lip, lower lip, chin, neck, and sideburns) – $50