Book Your Experience
Sudatonic Infrared Detoxification Wrap
90 Minutes – $155 one session
2 Pack – $280
4-Week Meltdown (package of 4) – $500
Decrease Body Mass Index (BMI), Body Fat and Lose an average of 1-5 pounds in one hour. Rest cocooned in our European Slimming blanket for one hour, as Infrared Heat raises your core body temperature between 2-3 degrees. Infrared Rays stimulate fat cells, allowing them to release built-up toxins. As your body sweats, these toxins will be safely excreted. Burn up to 2,500 calories, stimulate your metabolism and shed pounds in one session. This is a powerfully detoxifying treatment, perfect for those seeking to push through weight loss plateaus.
The Sudatonic System does not cause fat “leave” the body. Instead, stored fat is converted into fatty acids and used by muscles for energy. The heating of the body and need to cool down through perspiration must be fueled by energy, this fuel comes from the converted fatty acids (now energy) that released by the fat cells during and after the session. Key ingredients used: Ivy extract (slimming), Niacinamide (promotes increased circulation), and Vitamins A, E, C, and B3 (anti-inflammatory; antioxidants).
*results may vary from person to person
Before your appointment:
- This treatment is not for you if you have a heart condition (specifically conditions requiring Coumadin or other blood thinners), epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, not feeling well/ sick or ill, have a pacemaker, has had cancer that is not in remission for at least two years, or are pregnant/breastfeeding. If you have any of these condition you are required to provide a Doctor’s Permission form.
- Clients taking a niacin supplement, or products containing niacin (tanning creams, energy drinks, etc.) must decrease their niacin levels prior to wrap services to avoid a possible niacin retention reaction. *Niacin Flush: High doses can produce a niacin flush on the skin, which can be painful for some people. One should not take high doses of niacin if they are not under the care of a doctor because excessive niacin can lead to liver damage and digestive problems.
- Do not apply additional heat sources prior to, during or immediately after your treatment. This includes raising the body temperature by exercising.
- During this treatment, the skin will most likely appear pink or read and will feel warm and tingly. This is normal. This is the skin’s natural response to niacin and is a sign of increased circulation. If a reaction such as rash or hives occurs during or after treatment you may be experiencing a build up of niacin from other niacin containing products. If this happens it is recommended that you complete an internal detoxification program prior to receiving another treatment. If a more intense or unusual reaction occurs, please contact us for more information.
- You should be drinking the required water amount needed for your body weight everyday. To calculate this amount divide your weight by 2 and drinking that amount in ounces. Example: Client weighs 160 lbs -> divided by 2 is 80. Client should be drinking 80 oz of water per day or 10 cups of water. This is a healthy habit to add to your lifestyle if aren’t already drinking the appropriate amount.
- Consider completing a 21-day internal cleanse or 3-day refresh program to jumpstart your health journey. Contact the spa for more information.
On the day of your appointment:
- On the morning of your appointment drink a glass of water after waking up and then continue drinking water throughout the day. About 2 hours before your appointment time limit your water intake so we do not have to stop the treatment for you to use the restroom.
- Eat a meal at least 3 hours before your scheduled appointment time rich in protein, if you do not eat 3 hours before try to eat a high protein snack no more than 300 calories.
- Bring extra undergarments to put on after your treatment and a plastic bag to put your wet clothes in.
- Do not use any lotion or creams on the day of your treatment.
- Do not shave on the day of your treatment.
After your treatment:
- Continue to drink water.
- Adding non-caffeinated and detoxifying teas will add benefits to your detoxification treatment.
- Detoxification continues working in your body for 5-7 days after the wrap, and all clients are given instructions on how to continue to increase results. We encourage increasing/maintaining your water intake. For best results, we recommend a series of 4-8 treatments, with 7 days between services to get the most out of each wrap.
- Remember that this treatment is meant to remove toxins. To maintain your results and improve your health you need to live an active lifestyle and eat healthy. Avoid processed foods, caffeine/coffee, carbonated drinks, refined sugar, white flour, and red meat. We highly recommend a portion control and exercise program to all of our clients seeking to get started, continue or changing their healthy lifestyle. Looking to get healthy & beach body ready? Find out more information by asking our traveling esthetician, Carline, who is also a certified personal trainer!
- Shower 6-8 hours after treatment.
- Dry Brushing, $15 first time; bring your brush back for future treatments for a $5 add-on services.
- Brutal 20 for 20: 20 minutes of Cold Stone Therapy, $20
One third of your body’s toxins are excreted through the skin and dry brushing helps to unclog pores and excrete toxins that become trapped in the skin.
- Lymphatic Support
- Clean Pores
- Cellulite Help
- Increase Energy and Blood Flow
Consent Form Coming Soon…